The naturally medicine from Germany has made up a powerful healing ingredients which has ginger, lemon, garlic and water.
These three main components of this remedy have great health properties which are very helpful to the body.
- Reduce the levels of fat in your body.
- Prevent congestion of the arteries.
- Treat and prevent infections and colds.
- Super-charge your immune system.
- Cleanse your liver.
- Fight fatigue.
- Destroy free radicals.
Natural Remedy for Clogged Arteries
You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 4 large garlic bulbs
- 4 organic lemons with peel
- small ginger root (3-4 cm)
- 2 liters of clean water
How to make:
- Wash and cut the lemons into pieces.
- Peel the garlic. Then add it with the lemons and ginger in a mixer.
- Mix well and add the mixture in a metal bowl.
- Pour the water and heat all together by stirring until the boiling point.
- Turn off the heat before the mixture boils and let everything cool down.
- Strain and fill in glass bottles.
How to use:
Consume one glass every day, hours before meals, or on an empty stomach. The mixture of lemon and water neutralizes the smell of garlic. Shake the bottle well vbfore each drink.
How Does Each Ingredient Contribute?
- Garlic is AWESOME! We can easily say that garlic is one of the healthiest foods on the planet. This amazing vegetable will help you strengthen the immune system which helps prevent cold, coughs, chest and other infections. Due to its antibacterial properties, garlic is considered one of the best natural medicine against colds.
- Lemonsare loaded with healthy nutrients and Vitamin C. They can improve the health of arteries by preventing them from getting clogged. Bad cholesterol can stick to your artery walls, decreasing blood flow and can even lead to heart attacks.
- Ginger is loaded with healthy nutrients and it can provide many health benefits. According to the experts, ginger is the main ingredient responsible for removing stored fat in the blood. Consumption of ginger not only prevents but also helps remove plaque buildup.