If we notice the symptoms, we can find out if something is not working properly in our body.
It is extremely important to listen our body and notice anything that is not so dangerous, but could be.
Often in women occur ovarian cysts that are completely benign and disappear on their own, however, when the cyst grows, can cause serious problems.
Here are some symptoms – early warnings that you must not ignore and may lead to ovarian cyst:
- Bloating or swelling of the abdomen
- Painful intestinal motility
- Pelvic pain before and after the menstrual cycle
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- – Pain in the lower back or thighs
- – Oversensitive breasts
- – Vomiting and nausea
As you can see, many of the symptoms in the beginning point to menstrual cycle and even pregnancy. However, if any of these signs occur and are repeated continuously, it is best to immediately see a doctor:
- Very sharp and severe pain in the pelvis
- High fever
- Fainting and dizziness
- Rapid breathing
If you have early symptoms or if your doctor allows, despite therapy, you can consume some great herbs, and remove the cyst on natural way:
- Black cohosh (Actaea racemosa)This herb is fantastic for menstrual pain, so search for pills at the pharmacy.
- Abraham or Vitex tree (Vitex agnus-castus)With the help of this herb hormones back into balance, while pregnant may never use.
- Maca’s root
Also known as plant fertility, it balances the hormones in the body and helps to produce progesterone.
- Bindii (Tribulus terrestris)This herb helps the reproductive system and normalize ovulation.
- Dandelion’s root
All toxins from the body will be eliminated with the help of this herb. Also it has soothing effect on the ovaries.
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianum)This is one of the best remedies for cleansing the liver. It also balances the hormones balance, and removes cysts from ovaries.
- Sweet Root
It acts great on the endocrine system and the work of adrenal glands, and dissolves the ovarian cysts. However, people with high blood pressure must avoid this herb.
- Flower of red clover
This herb is rich in phytoestrogens, which acts as estrogen in our body, so it will balance the hormones, and therefore reduce and eliminate cysts.
- Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa)
This herb helps with menstrual pain, but also reduces the chances for occurrence of ovarian cysts.