Sinusitis, commonly known as sinus infection, is an swelling or inflammation of the tissues lining the sinuses. That happens when the sinuses are filled with fluid and germs instead of air.
- stuffed nose
- loss of smell
- cough or congestion
- bad breath
In this article we’re going to reveal a simple remedy which will help you treat this infection effectively. The main ingredient of this remedy is apple cider vinegar, which is full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber. Apple cider vinegar will help you boost your immune system and improve your overall health.
- 1/2 cup of clean drinking water
- 1/4 cup of unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 squeezed lemon
- Boil the water first, then pour it into a mug.
- Add the apple cider vinegar into the mug and stir, then let it cool at a room temperature.
- After the solution has cooled, add the honey and the cayenne pepper and stir again (this way the honey’s nutrients will be preserved)
- At last, add the lemon juice and stir it well
For best results, drink this solution on an empty stomach before breakfast and late at night before going to bed. Keep drinking it until the infection is treated.